It's that time again...you guessed it, the time to post a blog of a bunch of random things that have been going on in our lives lately. Where to begin? Where to begin? ...
A little while ago, seeing as how my hair grows at an oddly alarming rate Jen decided she wanted to be the one that gave me the haircut. The only problem was she's never cut someones hair in her life. Seeing that she is my wife I decided I needed to put my full trust in her and let this happen, and I figured I went the whole 2 years of my mission cutting my own hair, how bad could this be?
A little while ago, seeing as how my hair grows at an oddly alarming rate Jen decided she wanted to be the one that gave me the haircut. The only problem was she's never cut someones hair in her life. Seeing that she is my wife I decided I needed to put my full trust in her and let this happen, and I figured I went the whole 2 years of my mission cutting my own hair, how bad could this be?
You can just feel the fear.In the end she actually did a fantastic job much to both of our surprise and I think I've found myself a new barber...(sorry mom, you've been replaced.)
Once you get over the fact that my rippling pectorals are exposed you will see the fantastic work she accomplished.Next.
When you go out side what do you notice? The air is getting a little cooler, you can just feel that beautiful crispness in your nostrils when you breath it in, the leaves are just about to change color, there's a smile on every ones faces...that's right...it's college football season! The best time of the year! It's also a very tense time of year seeing that I am a die hard BYU fan, been all my life, and my wife's a life long University of Utah fan. The tension in our house can get a little much but it's all in good fun...hopefully it can remain that way...
When you go out side what do you notice? The air is getting a little cooler, you can just feel that beautiful crispness in your nostrils when you breath it in, the leaves are just about to change color, there's a smile on every ones faces...that's right...it's college football season! The best time of the year! It's also a very tense time of year seeing that I am a die hard BYU fan, been all my life, and my wife's a life long University of Utah fan. The tension in our house can get a little much but it's all in good fun...hopefully it can remain that way...


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNice nips Jack, Go Utes
ReplyDelete