5/17/12

This guy!

I just wanted to do a quick shout out to my favorite guy! Jake was laid off at the end of January from an evil compay, so really it was more of a blessing than anything. Money has been really tight the past couple of months (the idea of it being a blessing was fading) but finally{!} he has started a new job that, as far as he can tell, is much much better! I'm so excited for him and so proud of him for getting such a wonderul job! The fact that he gets paid more than at his last job doesn't hurt for sure.

Who has two thumbs and is adored by his wife? THIS GUY!

Now we both work at jobs we enjoy! Yay us! Now we need to work on Jake getting school over with so he can start making the real dough.
I love you Jake!


1 comment:

  1. That is awesome guys, We're so happy it has all come together! We miss you and can't wait to see you come august!!!

    ReplyDelete